BEZA.NET latest hosting platform offers FREE SSL certificates for our Linux Hosting and Windows Hosting customers. We recommend customers to activate SSL on their website to help protect site visitors submitted data (such as filling in web forms on your website) as well as for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) benefits.
BEZA.NET is a proud supporter of the Let's Encrypt Certificate Authority which offers free SSL certificates. You can use this certificate to secure your primary domain as well as any subdomains and additional websites including domain aliases.
Steps to Acquire and Activate Your FREE SSL Certificate:
To activate your free SSL/TLS certificate, from your BEZA Hosting Control Panel:
- Go to Websites & Domains > Hosting Settings,
- Select the SSL/TLS support checkbox and the Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS checkbox. Click OK to save your changes.
- Go to Websites & Domains > Let's Encrypt.
- Specify the email address that will be used for urgent notices and lost key recovery. By default, the email address of the subscription owner is used.
- Specify if you want to include an alternative domain name for the domain and each selected alias, for example:
www.example.comfor example.com. We recommend that you select this checkbox.
- If there are domain aliases, select the ones that you want to include in the certificate.
- Click Install to acquire and install the new SSL certificate for the subscription.
- Now visit your website URL using the https:// .
Congratulations, you have successfully activated your FREE SSL certificate. As part of your hosting services with us, your SSL certificate will be automatically renewed every 90 days. If you need any further assistance, please contact our support team who are available 24x7.