In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to change the file permission on your website main .htaccess file.
- Step 1: Please login to your BEZA Control Panel located at https://cp.beza.net
- Step 2: Once you have successfully logged into your BEZA Control Panel, please click on FTP Manager.
- Step 3: On the File Manager section, please click on the Webshell 4 Login button to launch the web browser FTP client.
- Step 4: Once Webshell 4 opens up, on the right side panel under settings, please check the box next to show hidden files and click the apply button.
- Step 5: Next, on the right side panel, click on your website name. For example in this demo, I’ll click on the demotesting.com name which will open up this website files.
- Step 6: Click on the .htaccess file in the left panel.
- Step 7: On the right panel under Access permissions, select the two checkboxes under write column and click the change button below it.
This concludes changing your website main htaccess file permissions. If you need further assistance, please contact our technical support staff who are available 24/7 via phone, live chat or by email.