BEZA.NET eMail Security Services provides an add-ons for Mozilla Thunderbird email client software to report Spam which was not correctly blocked by our central systems.
This version is currently supported by Mozilla Thunderbird versions 3.0 and above.
Steps to install:
- Save the download to you local machine.
- Open Thunderbird
- Click "Tools > Addons"
- Click the drop down box in the top left corner, and choose "Install addon from file"
- Navigate to the folder you downloaded the BEZA.NET eSS Thunderbird addon
- Choose Ok.
- Once the addon has been installed, restart Thunderbird.
**Please note, if you are upgrading your installation, please remove the old installation before installing the new one.**
Steps to report a Spam Message:
When you need to report a Spam message to our systems,
- Select the message from the overview
- Right click and choose "Report Spam" or click on the "Report Spam button on the top of the message pane.
The message will be reported to us, and moved directly to your trash folder.